Zoodle Vegetable Bake
Ingredients1 h 7 m servings 301
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with avocado oil.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic.
- Cut zucchini into noodle shapes with a spiralizer.
- Combine zucchini noodles, broccoli, mushrooms, bell peppers, and half of the basil leaves in a large bowl. Stir in butter mixture until well combined.
- Pour vegetable mixture into the prepared baking pan; layer on tomatoes. Top with tomato sauce, oregano, salt, and pepper. Arrange remaining basil leaves in the pan; layer on mozzarella cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is just melted, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil with an oven mitt or heatproof gloves. Continue baking until vegetables are tender and cheese is bubbly, 15 to 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- I love garlic and use a lot, so if you're not a garlic lover use 2 cloves instead of 4.
- Olive oil can be substituted for avocado oil if desired.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 26.3 8.3 9.3 58 211 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Ingredients and instructions are a bit sparse. Easy to make but lacking in caloric value and taste.
I am the poster of this recipe. I tweeked this just a little. Firstly I omitted the butter step, I just added the garlic into the bowl I mixed the veggies in. Second after letting the zucchini s...