Ingredients54 m servings 349 cals
- Cut zucchini into noodle shapes with a spiralizer; toss with salt until combined. Drain on a paper towel until moisture is drawn out; about 20 minutes. Squeeze zucchini to remove remaining moisture.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and red bell pepper; cook and stir until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook until soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir zucchini into the onion mixture; cook and stir until tender and mixture looks dry, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Stir in milk and cook, 1 to 2 minutes. Add pecorino cheese, pepper, and oregano; stir until combined.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute red grape tomatoes and yellow pepper to create an appetizing color contrast.
- Cream or almond milk can be substituted for the milk if desired.
Per Serving: 349 calories; 30.8 g fat; 12.3 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 1365 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This is now my go to recipe for zoodles. All the different vegetables together are delicious. The flavours really come through nicely.
I added sliced mushrooms and the whole dish was fabulous. Would make again. I feel so healthy now.
This was awesome!! Absolutely loved it. I used parmesan cheese instead. I also drizzled with a chicken and alfredo sauce (to add protein and make it more filling).
Great!! I loved this and will absolutely make it again! I also added carrots and snap peas and it was great!
This recipe was delicious. I doubled it as my entire family was coming for dinner. I added some snap peas and shredded carrots as well. I will definitely be making this in the future. Thanks for...
I had other vegetables that were crying out to be used. Shredded baby carrots and snap peas. Used parmesan/Romano mix. Very colorful and delicious!