Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 278
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with nonstick spray.
- Split vanilla bean lengthwise with the tip of a sharp knife. Holding the pod open, scrape seeds from each half using the flat side of your knife.
- Combine vanilla bean, scraped seeds, and olive oil in a small saucepan over very low heat. Warm the oil until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, about 5 minutes.
- Cut sweet potato and apple into noodles using a spiralizer. Place in a large bowl.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and ginger together in a small bowl. Drizzle over sweet potato and apple; toss well to coat.
- Spread sweet potato and apple in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, turning once, until golden, about 10 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Roast until ends of sweet potato start to brown and toast, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Refrigerate extra infused olive oil for another use.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 13.8 38.5 2 0 211 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1