Spiralized Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 446
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; grease with nonstick spray.
- Cut sweet potato into ribbons using a spiralizer. Place in a large bowl.
- Whisk 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a small bowl. Pour over sweet potato ribbons; toss to coat. Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven, turning halfway, until ends begin to brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a bowl to make dressing.
- Divide spring mix among 3 plates. Top with cooled sweet potatoes. Garnish with Cheddar cheese and sunflower seeds. Drizzle dressing on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 446 calories; 30.3 34.7 12.9 30 613 Full nutrition