Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 635 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut beets into spirals using a spiralizer.
- Place beet spirals in a bowl; add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper and toss to combine. Spread out on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway, until softened, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk olive oil, quince vinegar, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl to make dressing.
- Divide spring salad mix between 2 plates. Top with cooled beet spirals. Scatter blue cheese, chopped walnuts, and chives over the beets. Drizzle dressing on top.
Per Serving: 635 calories; 54.4 g fat; 28.1 g carbohydrates; 14.6 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 895 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1