Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 42 m servings 429
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta shells; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic; cook and stir until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef mixture, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stuff each pasta shell with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
- Mix pasta sauce with water together in a bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce in the bottom of a large baking pan. Top with 1/2 of the tomatoes. Arrange stuffed shells on top. Pour remaining sauce and tomatoes over the shells. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 40 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle 2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese on top. Continue baking until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use a 15-ounce container of ricotta cheese if you don't want to overstuff the shells.
Per Serving: 429 calories; 18.1 37.5 28.2 91 708 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I didn't stuff the shells just threw everything together and into the oven for almost an hour. Added shredded cheese on top to give that melted cheese flavor .. came out great