Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 358
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix ground peanuts, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, ginger, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl.
- Combine spice mixture and beef in a resealable plastic bag; shake until well coated. Marinate in the refrigerator, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place beef, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms in alternating order onto skewers.
- Cook on the preheated grill, flipping once, until meat is browned and vegetables are soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Chicken or pork can be substituted for the beef.
- If using an oven, preheat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place loaded skewers across a baking pan. Cook, flipping once halfway through, until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 15.4 5.4 47.3 158 644 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1