Dark Chocolate-Covered Berries, Almonds, and Pretzel Crisps®
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"Salty Snack Factory® Original Pretzel Crisps®, sweet berries, crunchy almonds, and dark chocolate come together for a quick snack or dessert."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 381
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking liner or waxed paper.
- Combine dark chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula, until melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the melted chocolate mixture into a small bowl.
- Stir blueberries and almonds into the remaining chocolate mixture. Spread on the prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Press pretzel crackers in gently. Drizzle reserved 2 tablespoons chocolate over crackers.
- Freeze until firm, 15 to 20 minutes. Break gently into pieces before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Serve with a blush wine with berry notes for a real treat!
Per Serving: 381 calories; 19.3 49.4 6.4 2 762 Full nutrition