Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Dog Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Soup Loving Nicole
"Who needs a bun when you have a pretzel? Ooey gooey melted cheese, grilled onions, and bacon are drizzled over an all-beef frank served on a thin Pretzel Crisp®."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients26 m servings 352 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir until soft and deep brown in color, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add hot dogs; cook for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Cut each hot dog into 8 rounds.
- Pour nacho cheese sauce into the saucepan. Cook over low heat until cheese is heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange pretzel crackers on a serving platter; top each with 1 hot dog round. Spoon onion over hot dogs. Drizzle cheese sauce over onion. Garnish with bacon bits.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 13.8 g fat; 50.3 g carbohydrates; 9 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 1847 mg sodium. Full nutrition