Chicken Salad Pretzel Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Judy in Delaware
"A quick and easy appetizer served on crispy pretzels."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 20 m servings 497 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pulse chicken breast in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
- Combine celery, onion, and green onions in the food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add to chicken in the bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, tarragon, salt, and black pepper into the chicken mixture in the bowl.
- Chill chicken salad until flavors combine, at least 2 hours.
- Top each pretzel cracker with a piece of provolone cheese and a heaping tablespoon of chicken salad. Garnish with a slice of cherry tomato.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute Cheddar cheese for the provolone if desired.
Per Serving: 497 calories; 25.4 g fat; 50.8 g carbohydrates; 19 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 1803 mg sodium. Full nutrition