S'mores Cereal Treats
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 185
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 s'mores)
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix honey graham cereal, peanut butter cereal, and toasted oat cereal together in a bowl.
- Combine marshmallows and butter in a large pot over low heat; cook and stir until melted and smooth, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until mixed.
- Pour cereal and marshmallow mixture into prepared baking pan. Spray hands with cooking spray; pat mixture down evenly.
- Let cool, about 10 minutes. Cut into squares.
You might also like
Per Serving: 185 calories; 5.1 34.4 1.5 10 185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1