Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 978 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (9 cups)
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 2 min. Add salsa, peppers and corn; stir. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Special Extra:
- Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or cilantro or 1 chopped green onion before serving.
- Prepare using your favourite bite-size pasta shape, such as rotini, farfalle (bow-tie pasta) or fusilli.
Per Serving: 978 calories; 20.1 g fat; 139.3 g carbohydrates; 64.1 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 926 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Kids loved it. They called it their new favorite dish. I used a medium spicy salsa. I liked it too, but found it could use just a touch more flavour but I'm not quite sure what... maybe some e...