Ingredients30 m servings 978
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 2 min. Add salsa, peppers and corn; stir. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese. Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 1 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Special Extra:
- Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or cilantro or 1 chopped green onion before serving.
- Prepare using your favourite bite-size pasta shape, such as rotini, farfalle (bow-tie pasta) or fusilli.
Per Serving: 978 calories; 20.1 139.3 64.1 80 926 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Kids loved it. They called it their new favorite dish. I used a medium spicy salsa. I liked it too, but found it could use just a touch more flavour but I'm not quite sure what... maybe some e...
I really liked this, however, I used Chi Chi's pineapple salsa which made this dish kind of sweet.
This was such a nice change from a traditional pasta dish. To save time cooking after work I prepped the chicken, pasta and peppers over the weekend. We will definitely be making this again.