Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Waffles
"A great way to change up breakfast and even make it healthier without them knowing! Getting anyone in this house to eat yogurt or milk that doesn't come from cows is sometimes a challenge. This is my way of sneaking in better options. Store leftovers in a freezer-safe bag and reheat in the oven or in a toaster. Will keep in the freezer for up to 1 month."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 493
Original recipe yields 5 servings (5 waffles)
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Whisk milk, yogurt, butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Mix gluten-free flour, chocolate chips, oat flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir milk mixture into the flour mixture until well incorporated. Let batter stand, about 10 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 cup of batter onto the preheated iron and bake until crisp and golden, according to manufacturer's instructions, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining batter.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- To make your own oat flour, place oats in a food processor and blend into a fine powder.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 23.1 71.4 8.5 26 401 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were delicious. I had some issues with finding the right temperature because they stuck to my machine. This has never happened before. Regardless, these were loved by everyone, even non-ce...