Ingredients1 h servings 169
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine red and purple potatoes and toss with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, until tender and browned. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large pan set over medium heat, add green beans and 3 tablespoons water. Saute until beans are bright green and water has evaporated, about 3 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil to the pan. Add zucchini, yellow squash, and corn to the pan. Cook until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add thyme and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper to the pan. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer, until fragrant. Remove from heat and add the tomatoes. Cool to room temperature. Once cool, add the potatoes to the other vegetables.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice and sugar. Continue whisking constantly and slowly drizzle in the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Add the shallots and stir.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the potato salad and gently toss to coat. Add more salt and pepper to taste, if desired. Serve at room temperature or chill.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 6 petite red and 6 petite purple potatoes for the 2 larger ones.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 7.2 25.2 3.5 0 157 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Nice! Great for me today with just the first green beans and zucchini! I even had a young cuke to add for crunchiness.
great option for using fresh farmers market bounty. I will season a bit more next time, as flavor was a little dull.