Kitchen Sink Hash Brown and Egg Waffle
Ingredients20 m servings 141 cals
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix hash browns, eggs, milk, flour, onion, sriracha sauce, garlic, baking powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl to make batter.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture onto the preheated waffle iron; spread to the edges with a spatula. Cook until golden and warmed through, 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Notes:
- Half a diced jalapeno and 1/2 tablespoon of sriracha sauce can be substituted for the 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce if desired.
- Any variety of milk, alternative milk, or 1/4 cup egg whites, can be substituted for the milk.
Per Serving: 141 calories; 7.8 g fat; 22.2 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein; 94 mg cholesterol; 325 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was good. I added a little shredded cheese to the mixture and then melted some more cheese and turkey on the top. This is a great brunch recipe.
These were fun and fabulous! I made exactly as written and they turned out perfectly. The only one thing I think they could have benefited from is cheese. The texture of the batter was pretty th...