Ingredients1 h servings 223
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread oats, quinoa, almonds, and chia seeds on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Mix in oat mixture, flaxseed meal, and salt until well combined. Press granola mixture into a 12x18-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bars set, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake until chocolate is just melted, about 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly over bars with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the freezer until chocolate is firm, about 20 minutes; cut into bars.
- Cook's Notes:
- Toasted flax seeds can be substituted for the flax seed meal.
- A 9x13-inch baking pan can be used instead of the 12x18-inch pan if thicker bars are desired.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 12.7 24.6 5.8 0 117 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I love that this recipe uses so many healthy ingredients! Made it the first time as written, but couldn't get my chocolate chips to melt in the oven. Gave it extra time in the oven, which meant ...
These were amazing! I made them mainly for my kids but they turned out to be a lifesaver for me when I'm in a rush out the door to get to my college classes. I love that they incorporate two ing...