Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 223 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread oats, quinoa, almonds, and chia seeds on a baking sheet.
- Toast in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Mix in oat mixture, flaxseed meal, and salt until well combined. Press granola mixture into a 12x18-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bars set, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Bake until chocolate is just melted, about 5 minutes. Spread melted chocolate evenly over bars with a rubber spatula.
- Place in the freezer until chocolate is firm, about 20 minutes; cut into bars.
- Cook's Notes:
- Toasted flax seeds can be substituted for the flax seed meal.
- A 9x13-inch baking pan can be used instead of the 12x18-inch pan if thicker bars are desired.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 12.7 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 117 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These were amazing! I made them mainly for my kids but they turned out to be a lifesaver for me when I'm in a rush out the door to get to my college classes. I love that they incorporate two ing...