Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 74 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a large bowl; mix together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in carrots and egg.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg and salt in a bowl. Stir into carrot mixture, a little at a time, blending dough well after each addition.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet; flatten with a moistened fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden and crisp, about 15 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Dough can be rolled instead of dropped to form cookies if desired.
Per Serving: 74 calories; 2.8 g fat; 11.7 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 70 mg sodium. Full nutrition