Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 41 m servings 355 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch quiche)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place potato nuggets in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until thawed, 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter and salt; mash together until potato nuggets are crumbled. Press evenly into a glass pie dish to make crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine Cheddar cheese, ham, Parmesan cheese, and flour in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs in a bowl until smooth. Add milk, onion, green bell pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Stir into Cheddar cheese mixture until combined. Pour over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden, about 45 minutes. Let cool before slicing, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe can also be used for snacks/appetizers by baking the crust in muffin cups, then adding and baking the filling as you would for the large quiche.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 25.4 g fat; 16.2 g carbohydrates; 17.7 g protein; 151 mg cholesterol; 1113 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1