Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 390
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cover the bottom of an 8x8-inch square pan with mango slices; sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar.
- Combine butter and remaining sugar in a bowl; cream together with a fork until smooth. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until combined. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Sift flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Pour flour mixture into butter mixture; stir until combined. Stir in milk slowly until smooth; spoon milk mixture over mangos.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 390 calories; 13.5 65.3 5 78 197 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1