California Bounty Beef and Vegetable Noodles
Ingredients51 m servings 589
- Season steak with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak; cook until browned, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest, about 5 minutes. Slice into thin strips.
- Cut Mexican squash, carrot, and radishes into noodles using a spiralizer.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add carrot noodles; cook and stir until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add squash noodles; cook, stirring constantly, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Divide carrot and squash noodle mixture between 2 serving plates. Top with sliced steak. Garnish with radish noodles, avocado, grape tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Whisk sour cream and sriracha sauce together in a small bowl. Drizzle over serving plates.
- Cook's Note:
- Use the bottom third of a large carrot.
Per Serving: 589 calories; 49.6 15.3 23.8 86 877 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This should get 10 stars. Five for the salad and five for the sauce! The salad is so nice, the flavors are perfect together, as well as the textures. The meat comes out tender and goes nicely wi...
This is super easy to make, but I haven't quite gotten my veggie noodles right in the skillet yet.
Made good use of my spiralizer, was much better than expected and I will make again.