Baked Mexican Chips on a Stick
"Forget about ripping open a bag of potato chips and make your own healthier baked potato chips on a stick. These chips have a subtle Mexican flavor, but get creative and use different seasonings that you like. Once you get used to threading the potato spirals onto skewers, these are not only fun, but easy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 59
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Slice each potato into long spirals using a spiralizer fitted with the straight-flat blade. Cut each spiral into 3 shorter pieces.
- Thread a skewer through the middle of each potato spiral. Gently push down to fan out spiral.
- Set skewers on the prepared baking sheet; spray generously with cooking spray. Sprinkle taco seasoning on top.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, 17 to 18 minutes. Season with sriracha sauce and sea salt.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 0.1 13.3 1.4 0 206 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1