Ingredients29 m servings 216
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix oil, seafood seasoning, onion powder, hot sauce, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Cut potatoes into spirals using a spiralizer fitted with a large shredder blade; snip long spirals into smaller lengths.
- Place potatoes into a large bowl; drizzle with oil mixture. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread coated potatoes in a single layer onto the baking sheets, leaving 1/4-inch of space between potato spirals.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bottom of potatoes are browned, 8 to 9 minutes. Flip potatoes with a spatula. Bake until potatoes are browned and crisp on top, about 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle malt vinegar and sea salt over potatoes.
- Cook's Notes:
- We like our food a little spicier, so I substitute extra virgin olive oil with chile oil. If you don't like the idea of malt vinegar, you can serve with traditional ketchup.
- There are many brands of spiralizers. The chipper (large shredder) blade referred to in this recipe is from the Paderno® brand.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 7.1 35.1 4.3 0 719 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were a nice change from plain old fries. For ease of preparation and to save time I used frozen extra-crispy fast food fries and just sprinkled on the seasonings and baked per package dir...
Mouthwateringly delicious! I had to use apple cider vinegar to keep it gluten free, and can see where the malted version would just knock this out of the park. I had to cook mine about 20 minute...