Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 216
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in squash and corn; cook, stirring frequently, until squash is softened, about 5 minutes. Transfer to individual serving plates.
- Combine Neufchatel cheese, chile peppers, and milk in a blender; blend until sauce is smooth.
- Heat sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until warmed through, 2 to 4 minutes; pour over squash mixture.
- Cook's Note:
- The Neufchatel cheese and milk will tame the hot green chiles. If you want more of a kick, use jalapenos.
- Editor's Note:
- Use a spiralizer or vegetable peeler to cut the vegetables into noodle shapes.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 10.7 25.4 8.2 23 877 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This stuff is fantastic. The crisp, fresh flavors just grab you and keep you wanting more. The Mexican corn gives it a wonderful twist. I topped it with some shredded cheddar cheese. Thank you...