Ingredients35 m servings 263
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 6 muffin cups generously with butter.
- Beat eggs and cream in medium bowl. Stir in quinoa, cheese, broccoli, onion and garlic salt. Divide mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Mini Quinoa and Broccoli Brunch Cups
- Coat 24 mini muffin cups generously with 1 1/2 tablespoons butter. Prepare as directed in step 2. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Per Serving: 263 calories; 15.7 19.4 12.2 157 331 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is a very good recipe. The only thing that keeps me from giving it the full 5 stars is the eggs. In my humble opinion, one cup of quinoa can easily handle 5 eggs, maybe six. The amount of c...
Great dish! I was too lazy to make individual muffins, so I used a pie pan and made a quiche equivalent. I also added fresh spinach and used milk instead of cream because that is what I had in t...
Great healthy dish for breakfast or lunch. My 3 and 5 year old children even loved it. I added some elk sausage to a few of them and that was a nice touch. I think the amount of eggs as listed...