Bonny's Decorated Coconut Brownies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl; mix in eggs until combined.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a bowl; stir into egg mixture. Mix in vanilla extract. Stir in coconut and 4 teaspoons cinnamon. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool in the pan, about 20 minutes; cut into squares.
- Place toothpicks, honey, walnuts, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon onto waxed paper. Dip a toothpick into honey; draw desired design onto the brownies with honey-dipped toothpick. Sprinkle with walnuts and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cook's Note:
- Peanut butter or melted chocolate can be substituted for the honey if desired. Any variety of nuts can be substituted for the walnuts.
Per Serving: 294 calories; 15.8 37.4 3.7 77 186 Full nutrition