Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 286
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in the microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Stir in milk blend and vanilla extract until thoroughly mixed.
- Mix sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and sea salt together in a large bowl. Pour in coconut oil mixture; mix until batter is thick and blended. Fold in shredded coconut.
- Spread batter evenly into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Cook's Note:
- Use your favorite non-dairy milk alternative, preferably unsweetened. Add more in step 3 if needed.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 15 38.8 2.5 0 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1