Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 130
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, and salt into a bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Mix in honey, egg, and lemon zest until well blended. Fold in sweet potato. Stir in flour mixture with a large spoon until dough is just blended.
- Shape tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to brown, about 8 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes; transfer to wire racks to cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute lemon juice for the zest if preferred.
Per Serving: 130 calories; 6.1 17.6 1.7 23 126 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used a combination of Spelt, Coconut, Almond and Flax flour. I don't know how this changed the recipe from the original but I didn't get the balls to spread much and had little round fluffy c...