Moist Vegan Sugar Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 173 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda into a bowl.
- Mix vegetable oil, sugar, and soy yogurt together in a bowl. Stir in flour mixture until dough comes together.
- Drop tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 7 minutes.
Per Serving: 173 calories; 9.4 g fat; 20.7 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 94 mg sodium. Full nutrition