Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 55
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix water and flax seeds together in a bowl.
- Mix cane sugar, coconut oil, almond milk, almond butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Mix flour, oats, shredded coconut, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in sugar mixture, flax seed mixture, and chocolate chips. Spoon batter onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of nut butter can be substituted for the almond butter.
Per Serving: 55 calories; 3.6 5.3 1.1 0 52 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2