Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 159
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until smooth. Add flour, 5 teaspoons sugar, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; mix until dough comes together.
- Roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick round on a floured work surface. Cut out 48 circles with a cookie cutter.
- Top 24 dough circles with a teaspoon of apple pie filling. Cover with remaining 24 dough circles. Crimp edges with a fork to seal. Arrange cookies on lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, 23 to 29 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Roll warm cookies in sugar and cinnamon mixture until coated. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 10.3 15 1.7 28 124 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
1.5.17 Cookies in the oven, started to put things away, and then I realized I forgot to add the baking power...YIKES! Well, I guess that it didn’t matter because they were simply delicious any...
These are amazingly good. Huge hit at an event last week. I made a double batch and was glad I did!!! I used a 2 1/4" cutter and it worked well, could make them a tiny bit bigger, but not much. ...
Delicious! I used only two teaspoons vanilla, as two tablespoons seemed wrong. A wine glass two inches across made 24 cookies. I cut the apple slices in half to fit the cookie, easily cut with...
They are okay. if i tried it again I would roll the dough thinner. I didn't get 24 but i used 3" cutter since it dosen't say what size and cut up pie filling a little to make it fit better.