Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 371 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Prepare bread dough according to recipe directions. Place in large greased bowl. Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled in size, about 30 to 45 minutes (see Note).
- For Caramel Pecan Topping: Melt 1 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 cup brown sugar and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with pecans.
- For Cinnamon Filling: Mix 3/4 cup brown sugar, 6 tablespoons butter, flour and cinnamon in small bowl with fork until blended. Roll dough to 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Crumble filling mixture evenly over dough. Beginning at long side, roll up tightly, pressing seam to seal. Cut evenly into 15 slices. Place cut side down in prepared pan. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place (80 degrees to 90 degrees F) 30 to 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake buns 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes to allow caramel to thicken. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Prepare bread dough from your favorite recipe, or use frozen dough from your grocer's freezer. Thaw before proceeding with the recipe.
Per Serving: 371 calories; 24 g fat; 39.4 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 197 mg sodium. Full nutrition