Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 258
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place Bruce's(R) Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes and avocado in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
- Add half & half and process 30 seconds more.
- Transfer sweet potato mixture to a large saucepan along with chicken broth and white pepper. Heat until small bubbles appear around the edge of saucepan (do not boil).
- Reduce heat and simmer on low for 5 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in hot sauce.
- Divide between 6 warmed soup bowls and drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with a tiny amount of salt. Garnish each bowl with sliced Serrano pepper.
- The recipe in the photo was made using bacon avocados, yielding a golden color. If made with Hass avocados, the result will be more green in nature.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 6.7 45.4 2.1 9 1225 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1