Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 165
- Spray a 4 x 5-inch glass dish with non-stick baking spray; set aside.
- Warm a glass bowl and add white chocolate chips. Heat in microwave, stopping every 20 seconds to stir.
- When melted, stir in mashed Bruce's(R) Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes, cream, vanilla, salt and nutmeg. Mix quickly, then add cashew butter and continue to mix until very smooth. Pour mixture into prepared dish. Sprinkle with chopped cashews (patting them gently into fudge).
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
- This fudge gets soft when left at room temperature; store in the refrigerator.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 10.5 15.7 2.5 6 206 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was a weird combo but my family and friends love all the components so I decided to give it a shot. It's crazy how well these things go together and it was so easy to make. Definitely will ...
I would have NEVER thought of making fudge using yams! This was a pleasant surprise! Thanks for the recipe! :)
We loved this recipe ! Smooth and creamy and it reminds me of the penuche fudge we had as kids !
This was easy to make and had a unique taste- always a wonderful thing! I dislike peanut butter anything but the cashew flavor, while similar, was delicious. The ONLY thing that was off was th...