Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 55 m servings 496 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together in a bowl; press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- Beat milk and vanilla pudding mix together until smooth. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping; fold shredded coconut into filling mixture.
- Pour filling over crust; smooth with a spatula until even. Spread the second container of whipped topping over filling; top with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Cut into bars.
- Cook's Note:
- I have used the sugar-free instant pudding and the sugar-free Cool Whip® and this still turns out great.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 31.9 g fat; 50.9 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 605 mg sodium. Full nutrition