Easy Apple Pie Bars
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 250
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine 4 cups flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Cut in shortening with a fork until coarse crumbs form.
- Whisk egg yolks, cold water, and lemon juice together in another bowl. Stir into flour mixture with a fork until dough comes together into a ball; divide in half. Roll out 1 half and press into the bottom of a 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Combine apples, sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and ground cinnamon in a bowl to make filling. Spread over dough in the pan.
- Roll out remaining dough and lay on top of filling. Brush with milk. Cut slits in the dough with a sharp knife.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool before cutting into 24 bars, at least 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 250 calories; 9.6 39 2.9 34 120 Full nutrition