Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 47 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 8-inch pan)
- Place a large metal bowl and beaters from an electric mixer in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Mix crushed graham crackers, butter, white sugar, shortening, and cinnamon in a bowl until well blended. Press into the prepared pan to make crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until set, about 7 minutes. Let cool, about 5 minutes. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Transfer to the freezer and chill until cool to the touch.
- Beat heavy cream in chilled bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in confectioners' sugar 1 tablespoon at a time. Add vanilla extract; continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Arrange 1 layer of strawberries over chilled crust. Add 1 layer of whipped cream. Repeat with a second layer of strawberries and whipped cream. Top with remaining strawberries. Drizzle strawberry syrup on top.
- Refrigerate pie until set, about 1 hour. Cut into 9 pieces before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use frozen strawberries that have been defrosted instead of fresh strawberries if desired.
- You need about 1 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 23.4 25.8 1.7 72 110 Full nutrition