Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 225
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 4 muffin tins or line with paper liners.
- Combine butter and chocolate in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until melted, about 5 minutes; mix in coconut.
- Beat eggs with an electric mixer in a bowl. Mix in sugar, flour, vanilla extract, and salt. Fold in walnuts. Fold in chocolate mixture. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins until 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Any variety of nut can be substituted for the walnuts.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 14.8 21.9 2.9 51 101 Full nutrition