Quinoa, Butternut Squash, and Kale Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 195 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, cumin, oregano, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add butternut squash and zucchini; toss until coated. Place butternut squash and zucchini onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, tossing once half way through, until soft, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven; cool.
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, butternut squash, zucchini, quinoa, kale, parsley, raisins, red onion, apple cider vinegar, and honey in a bowl; toss until salad is combined.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 5.1 g fat; 34.9 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 132 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1