Bacon Ranch Nugget Sliders
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients33 m servings 324 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 sliders)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread chicken nuggets and slider buns on separate baking sheets.
- Bake chicken nuggets in the preheated oven until heated through and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bake slider buns until lightly toasted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place 2 chicken nuggets on each toasted bun. Top with ranch dressing. Sprinkle bacon bits over dressing. Place a leaf of lettuce and slice of tomato on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- Bake the chicken nuggets according to package directions.
- If you use larger buns, you will need an extra chicken nugget per person.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 20.5 g fat; 165.7 g carbohydrates; 13 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 708 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Used Hawaiian bread buns,,bacon slices cut in half and some cheese along with tomato and lettuce and ranch,,,real hit with everyone....I did toast the top and bottom of the buns.....