Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 75 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine gochujang, white sugar, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, and 2 teaspoons sesame oil in a small bowl to make a seasoned gochujang paste.
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, and instant beef stock together in a large bowl. Stir in seasoned gochujang paste. Add cucumbers; stir until coated. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds.
- Let cucumbers marinate in the refrigerator before serving, at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute rice vinegar for the distilled white vinegar if desired.
- Dashida® beef stock and gochujang are available at Korean markets.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 3.1 g fat; 11.5 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 311 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1