Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 75
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Combine gochujang, white sugar, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, and 2 teaspoons sesame oil in a small bowl to make a seasoned gochujang paste.
- Whisk vinegar, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, and instant beef stock together in a large bowl. Stir in seasoned gochujang paste. Add cucumbers; stir until coated. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds.
- Let cucumbers marinate in the refrigerator before serving, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute rice vinegar for the distilled white vinegar if desired.
- Dashida® beef stock and gochujang are available at Korean markets.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 3.1 11.5 1.6 < 1 311 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is excellent! I did not use the beef stock but it was still excellent! Served it with Bulgogi as suggested and this compliments it perfectly. The paste can be found in an Asian market. It s...