Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 310
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an oven-safe baking pan with aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Place croutons into a food processor; blend until coarsely ground, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate.
- Mix egg, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; dip eggplant slices into the egg mixture until coated. Transfer to crouton crumbs plate; coat eggplant in croutons. Placed breaded eggplant into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until breading is golden brown on both sides, 10 to 15 minutes per side.
- Mix pasta sauce and garlic powder together in a bowl. Pour half of the sauce mixture into an oven-safe baking pan; top with half the Parmesan cheese.
- Place baked eggplant onto Parmesan cheese layer; cover with mozzarella cheese. Pour remaining pasta sauce over mozzarella layer; top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Parmesan cheese is a light golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 14.5 28 15.4 44 801 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a great way to make eggplant parmigiana it was really fun to make too
Quite good. I used gluten free croutons that I home made. I believe that the submitter intended to write to line a baking sheet with parchment paper, not wax paper. Thank you for the recipe.
I liked this recipe, but had to change it a bit. My daughter even ate it and she doesn't like eggplant anything. I didn't have croutons, so I used panko breadcrumbs instead. I had to bake the eg...