Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 310 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an oven-safe baking pan with aluminum foil or wax paper.
- Place croutons into a food processor; blend until coarsely ground, about 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate.
- Mix egg, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; dip eggplant slices into the egg mixture until coated. Transfer to crouton crumbs plate; coat eggplant in croutons. Placed breaded eggplant into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until breading is golden brown on both sides, 10 to 15 minutes per side.
- Mix pasta sauce and garlic powder together in a bowl. Pour half of the sauce mixture into an oven-safe baking pan; top with half the Parmesan cheese.
- Place baked eggplant onto Parmesan cheese layer; cover with mozzarella cheese. Pour remaining pasta sauce over mozzarella layer; top with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Parmesan cheese is a light golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 14.5 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 15.4 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 801 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is a great way to make eggplant parmigiana it was really fun to make too
Instead of baking, I fried the eggplant in olive oil; instead of using crotons, I used bread crumbs. This was very tasty and flavorful.