Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 262 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine cauliflower and lemon juice in a saucepan; add enough water to cover. Cook until just tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Pour flour onto a plate.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge each cauliflower floret in flour, dip in eggs, and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan. Fry cauliflower until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 10.2 g fat; 34.9 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein; 62 mg cholesterol; 210 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1