Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients17 m servings 531 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl until smooth.
- Pour flour onto a shallow dish.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in beaten egg; coat with flour. Fry in hot oil until golden brown, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk mayonnaise and lemon juice together in a bowl to make sauce. Serve sauce alongside fried cauliflower.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 531 calories; 42.7 g fat; 28.8 g carbohydrates; 9.6 g protein; 150 mg cholesterol; 231 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1