Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 482
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch baking dish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl until smooth. Pour bread crumbs into a shallow dish. Dip each tomato slice in egg and coat with bread crumbs. Arrange on baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 5 minutes per side.
- Pour 3 cups spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Top with a layer of tomato slices. Layer half of the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top. Repeat layers with remaining spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle basil on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 482 calories; 16 60.5 24.4 73 1675 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this last night for dinner because it's fall in Seattle and I had some green tomato's from off the vine. I used corn meal with bread crumbs and flour first then pan fried to make sure t...