Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients47 m servings 214 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil in a stovetop pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add red onions; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in green chile peppers, black pepper, and turmeric.
- Mix goat meat into the pressure cooker. Add salt; stir thoroughly until goat is evenly seasoned, about 2 minutes. Pour in water. Close and seal lid according to manufacturer's instructions; bring to high pressure. Cook until goat is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to do any change you want to make, but all my family and friends love this recipe.
- If the sauce is too runny after pressure-cooking, cook over high heat until most of the liquid evaporates and sauce thickens.
Per Serving: 214 calories; 9.3 g fat; 12.4 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 108 mg sodium. Full nutrition