Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 32 m servings 256
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in an electric pressure cooker on the "Sear" setting. Add onions; cook and stir until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer onions to a food processor; grind into a paste. Remove to a bowl.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic paste, and ginger paste in the food processor; puree until smooth.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in the pressure cooker using the "Sear" setting. Add onion paste; cook, stirring constantly, until browned, about 2 minutes. Stir in the tomato mixture. Add goat meat, water, potato, carrot, garam masala, coriander, cumin, turmeric, salt, and red chile pepper.
- Close pressure cooker and seal according to manufacturer's instructions. Set the timer for 50 minutes at high pressure. Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 10.1 13.2 25.8 66 800 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1