Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 325
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lay eggplant slices on a grill topper. Brush with olive oil. Season with smoked salt and garlic powder. Grill until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Place watercress in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Mash white beans in a large bowl. Mix in quinoa. Place a dollop of the mixture in the middle of each eggplant slice. Fold in ends to create 12 parcels.
- Top each eggplant parcel with a basil leaf. Divide watercress among parcels.
You might also like
Per Serving: 325 calories; 4.7 56.6 16.5 0 103 Full nutrition