Mika's Kabocha Cake (Pumpkin Cake)
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 323
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in mashed pumpkin. Mix in honey, milk, oil, and egg until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter into the greased cake pan. Gently press cashews into the batter for decoration.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool in the pan, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I used a 9-inch pan, so it came out as a flat cake.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 17 40.1 4.8 24 324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made no changes, but it would be so easy to substitute almond milk for the regular milk. I used 1% milk, no problem. Also, I'm sure you could add more squash and get rid of the egg if you we...