Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 79 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease lightly with cooking spray.
- Place kabocha squash skin-side down on the baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until fork-tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Cool until easily handled, about 10 minutes. Scoop squash flesh into a food processor; puree until smooth. Discard skin.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Stir white sugar, brown sugar, canola oil, and olive oil in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Stir in 3/4 cup pureed squash and vanilla extract.
- Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Stir gradually into the sugar mixture, alternating with apple cider, until smooth. Pour into muffin tins, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 10 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 2.2 g fat; 13.9 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 102 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1