Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 564
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Make a well in the center and pour in milk, eggs, and vegetable oil; stir until well combined. Pour boiling water into the batter and stir to mix.
- Pour batter into a slow cooker.
- Combine avocados, almond milk, honey, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract in a food processor; blend until the consistency of pudding. Pour over the batter in the slow cooker. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Cook on High until edges have pulled away from the sides of the cooker, about 2 1/2 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute pure maple syrup for the honey if desired.
- Substitute carob chips for the chocolate chips if desired.
Per Serving: 564 calories; 26 81.1 7.5 34 412 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1